NOTE: ONLY ELECTRICIAN CAN WIRE THIS PRODUCT, MUST CAREFULLY CHECK AND CONFIRM EACH TERMINAL; THIS DIAGRAM IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES, ACTUAL WIRE LOCATION TO BE CONFIRMED TO THE REAL PRODUCT
READ BEFORE START:
- Every individual part of LED backlit signs has two electric wires in 60 mm (23.62″) length by default, brown wire for positive terminal and blue wire for negative terminal
- We suggest to use the cable 2.5 mm2 (AWG 14) as the trunk wire at least.
- Try to make same distance from the trunk wire to each individual LED backlit signs part.
- The distance between the AC transformer and the individual LED backlit signs part within 5000 mm(196.85 in), too much exhaust of low voltage DC.
- Check the voltage at the individual LED backlit signs part terminals after completion of wiring, the deviation of the voltage should be +/- 0.2 V of the nominal voltage, otherwise a larger trunk wire needs to be used.
- AC transformer needs to be grounded during installation. Each individual LED backlit signs part’s connection wire is DC 12V.
- Parallel connect all electric wires of every individual LED backlit signs part and link them with the trunk wire, then make the trunk wire connect to AC transformer. “+V” is positive terminal, “-V” is negative terminal.
- Please give the AC transformer enough space for radiating heat. If the space have the ventilation system would be better.